Two youths died due to being caught in the forest fire of Pauri Chaubattakhal, mourning spread in the village

Both used to work in Delhi, had come to the village to attend the wedding, both had gone to extinguish the forest fire

Pauri. Two youths trapped in the forest in Chaubattakhal area of ​​Pauri died. Villagers say that both were trying to extinguish the fire in the forest. The Revenue Police is probing the cause of the incident. At the same time, the SDM told that a magisterial inquiry will be conducted into the incident.
Village head Sediagad Suman Devi and social worker Manoj Naudiyal told that Kuldeep Kumar (26) son of Kanduli village resident Deendayal Prasad Naudiyal and Vikas Rawat son of Sediagad resident Mahipal Rawat had gone to Dargas Tok to extinguish the forest fire. When both the youths did not return for a long time, the villagers went towards the forest. There Kuldeep was lying on the ground badly burnt while Vikas was climbing a tree. Kuldeep had died and Vikas was also badly burnt.
When the villagers pulled Vikas from the tree, he told that both of them had come for a walk. Meanwhile, a fire broke out in the forest. They tried to extinguish the fire but suddenly the fire went out of control. The villagers admitted Vikas to the Primary Health Center Pokhda with the help of 108 ambulances. From here he was referred to Community Health Center Satpuli. There the doctors declared Vikas dead. Social worker Manoj Naudiyal told that after the post-mortem, the last rites of Vikas were performed at Chandighat in Haridwar and the last rites of Kuldeep Kumar at the ancestral ghat Saneu river bank. There has been mourning in the area since the incident.
It has been told that both the youths used to do private jobs in Delhi. Kuldeep Kumar was second among four brothers. His father Deendayal Prasad works as a cook in Naudiyal village. Vikas has two brothers and one sister. His father Mahipal Singh Rawat is serving as a security guard at Himalayan Garhwal University in Pokhda. Both Vikas and Kuldeep had come to the village a few days back.
The SDM said that Tehsildar Chaubattakhal has been nominated as the investigating officer and instructions have been given to provide the report soon. The reason for the death of the youth is not yet clear. After the postmortem, the dead bodies have been handed over to the relatives. The situation will be clear after the investigation and post mortem report. If necessary, the investigation of the incident will be handed over to the regular police.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CWN is a digital medium for the latest news updates of Uttarakhand, nation and around the world. Contact us to broadcast your thoughts or news. Thank you

[email protected]

Caontact Us –

Cheif-Editor: Bipin Joshi
Editor: Gulab Singh Negi
Mobile: +91 70605 58865, +91 94129 60065
Email: [email protected]

Select Language

© 2023, CWN (City Web News)
Get latest Uttarakhand News updates
Website Developed & Maintained by Naresh Singh Rana
(⌐■_■) Call/WhatsApp 7456891860

To Top

You cannot copy content of this page

English हिन्दी