Hardware shop and two-storey sports showroom caught fire

More than one crore fire caused by short circuit

Haldwani. A loss of more than one crore was caused by a fire in the hardware shop and the sports showroom built on two floors in the early hours of the morning. The fire is short circuited. The fire department extinguished the fire with 100 liters of foam and three carts of water.
There is a hardware showroom in front of Gokuldham Colony located in Chhadayal Nayabad. There is a sports shop on the second floor. Both the shops caught fire at 2 am on Saturday. The people around informed the shop owners and the fire department about the fire. Fire Officer Govind Ram along with the team reached the spot. Two additional vehicles were called when the fire became severe. A foam vehicle also arrived. After an hour’s effort, the fire department brought the fire under control. Valuable equipment in the hardware shop and sports goods in the sports shop were destroyed in the fire. According to FSO, the fire started due to short circuit. The fire spread from the hardware shop. The work of exact assessment of the damage is going on

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top

You cannot copy content of this page

English हिन्दी