In Bhawali, a young man died by swallowing poison, a businessman died after falling from the bed in Rudpur

Haldwani. A young man from Nagarigaon Nainiband of Bhawali died by swallowing poison, while a businessman died after falling from the bed in Rudpur.
According to the police, Pawan Rautela (19) son Govind Rautela, a resident of Nagarigaon Nainiband, consumed poisonous substance on Thursday afternoon. The youth was found unconscious at some distance from the CHC. The relatives took him to the hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead. SI Nirendra Rawat told that the young man had left saying that he was about to play. Someone informed the family about his unconsciousness. The young man’s uncle Deepak Rautela told that Pawan was having a love affair with a girl, due to which he took the suicidal step. On the other hand, in Rudpur, a cloth merchant died suddenly after falling from his bed. Rohit Pasricha, 40, son of Harish Pasricha, a resident of Jain Colony, has a clothes shop in the main market. Harish told that his son did yoga after waking up on Thursday morning. After this, after drinking tea, he lay down on the bed to rest for some time. Suddenly his health deteriorated and he fell down from the bed. Hitting the edge of the wall, his head hurt and he became unconscious. The family immediately took him to a private hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead. Rohit had donated eyes. The team of doctors has saved his eyes on this

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top

You cannot copy content of this page

English हिन्दी